We serve the entire State of California for residential, commercial, mobile homes, and foreclosure evictions.
Stop losing money to your unwanted tenant. Protect your valuable investment and let us quickly process your eviction. We are the fastest eviction service for property owners, managers and financial institutions in California. Our clients have relied on our services for over 30 years and have trusted us to handle more than 100,000 cases to date.
Call us now at (800) 686-8686 to speak with one of our friendly and trained professionals. We will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have about your particular case. We have helped thousands of clients start their eviction, so give us a call today to start yours. As our client, you are always represented by one of our California Eviction Attorneys.
In order to start your eviction immediately, please download our eviction packet. We have carefully constructed this packet for your convenience and has proven extremely helpful based on client feedback. This packet contains everything you need in order to start your eviction with us, including detailed instructions on how to proceed with your case. Additionaly, below is more information on how to fill out the packet. Please give us a call once you take a look at the packet at (800) 686-8686 and we will help you get started.
To start your eviction with us:
- Fill out the Fax Cover Sheet
- Fax over the necessary items to start the case.
If you have already served notice to your tenant:
- Complete the Take Sheet
- Include a copy of the Notice, the Proof of Service for Notice, and the Rental Agreement (if applicable)
- Complete the Credit Card Authorization
- Fax these items over to us along with the Fax Cover Sheet.
If you would like us to prepare and serve the notice for you:
- Fill out the Take Sheet and the Credit Card Authorization
- Fax it over to us to start immediately.
We are looking forward to doing business with you. Please feel free to contact our office Monday thru Friday, from 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. with any questions you may have. Our
phone number is (800) 686-8686. Once again, thank you for your business.
- Fast Eviction Service
- How to Evict a Tenant – Fast!
- What are Landlord Rights?
- Define Eviction, Unlawful Detainer
- What are the Reasons for Eviction?
- What is the California Eviction Process?
- What is an Eviction Notice & How Many Days Notice?
- How to Serve & File an Eviction Notice
- How Long Does it Take to Evict a Tenant?
- How Much Does it Cost to Evict Someone?