3 Day Notice To Pay Rent Or Quit For Commercial Premises
Free Printable Eviction Form
Read more information on how and when to use the 3 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit eviction form for leased commercial properties.
Available here is the 3 day notice form for either paying rent or moving out from a property leased for commercial activity or purposes. This eviction notice is to be presented to the leasing company or tenant(s) by the landlord, after which, the leasing parties will be obliged to pay the rent in full or quit the rent tenure within 3 days. The 3 day eviction notice for commercial property is available here for free and conforms to the state of the California and the California Department of Consumer Affairs. Read more to know how and when you can present the eviction notice form as a landlord.
For a general overview, the terms and conditions to present the 3 day notice for commercially leased properties vary from residential properties. A lot more paperwork and legal procedures and involved in presenting this form to the leasing parties. That said, here are two implications on when the 3 day notice to pay rent or quit the commercial renting tenure can be presented:
For Paying Rent
The 3 day eviction notice for commercially rented properties can be presented in order to give the leasing parties a last chance to pay their rents when and if:
- The tenant(s) have failed to pay the rent on the due date for the term which was approved by both parties when signing the leasing contract.
- The tenant(s) have been defaulting on their past rental terms/ periods without any prior indication or notice at the time.
- The tenant(s) have failed to meet one or more requirements in the leasing contract that can affect the payment of rent. This can include damages incurred to the property, or not maintaining a desired and agreed upon standard of systems in the property.
For Quitting The Commercial Lease
The 3 day eviction notice can also be presented in instances where the landlord demands that the tenant(s) should quit the commercial leasing contracting when and if:
- The tenant(s) have been defaulting on more than one rental terms without prior indication or consent of the landlord.
After downloading the 3 day eviction notice, the landlord will have to follow these instructions in order to present the form with compliance to the California Department of Consumer Affairs:
- The notice has to be issued to the leasing parties in writing.
- The notice has to bear the full name of the individual, company, or organization that is leasing the property.
- The notice should state the addressed of the commercial property.
- The notice has to clearly state that the leasing parties should either clear the rent or quit the commercial leasing contract within the 3 days of the notice being served.
- The notice has to be signed by the landlord, or alternatively, by his/her agent and must state the date of issuance.
- The notice must include and address, along with days and times when the tenant(s) can pay the rent.
- The notice must also include the landlord/manager’s contact phone number.
How to Count The Three Days
After issuing the notice to the leasing parties, the landlord can start counting the three days from the day that the notice was served (not including day of service). In case the third day arrives on a Saturday, Sunday, or a public holiday, then the three day period will conclude on the following Monday, or the following non-holiday. In other words, the three days are counted in accordance to three working days. For instance, if you have issued the 3 day eviction notice on a Friday, then the first day will complete at the time you presented the notice to the tenant(s) on Monday, and the 3 day period will hence conclude on a Wednesday.
We are here to help! Call us at (800) 686-8686 if you need assistance in filling out this free eviction form or if you have any questions about our services.
Printable Three (3) Day Notice To Pay Rent or Vacate Free Commercial Eviction Form Below
3 DAY NOTICE TO PAY RENT OR QUIT (COMMERCIAL PREMISES)
To: __________________________________________________________________ ALL TENANTS, SUBTENANTS AND ALL OTHERS IN POSSESION SUBJECT PREMISES: _______________________________________________________________ No. _________ STREET ADDRESS ______________________________________________________, California, Zip _________ PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that your landlord / lessor estimates pursuant code of Code of Civil Procedure section 1161.1, that the total sum of rental charges due within the preceding year under your lease dated:____________ is:_____________________Dollars ($):____________ Consisting of the following sums: $________________ For the period ______________________ to ______________________ $________________ For the period ______________________ to ______________________ $________________ For the period ______________________ to ______________________ $________________ For the period ______________________ to ______________________ WITHIN THREE (3) DAYS after service of this notice on you, you are required to take all steps necessary and cure the above breach(s), or to vacate and return possession of the premises and the keys to said premises, and to declare your agreement forfeited and to recover TREBLE RENTS and DAMAGES, plus attorneys fees and court costs. PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that your landlord /lessor hereby does not declares a forfeiture of the lease agreement under which you hold possession the subject premises. However, Lessor does not waive its right to proceed against you for future rents and damages, if applicable, pursuant to the provision of California Civil Code section 1951.2 PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that pursuant to Code of Civil Procedure sections 1161.1 (b) and (c), any partial payment of sums owed will not constitute a waiver of your landlord / lessor’s right under this notice. Your landlord /lessor may accept any partial payments, amend the legal action to reflect the payments, and proceed without any delay. Date: _____________________________ ____________________________________ Person Authorized to Give Notice Pay to: _____________________________ Pay Here: ___________________________ Phone Number: ______________________ ___________________________ Days & Hours: _______________________Form Courtesy of Fast Eviction Service (909) 889-2000