The Signs of A Bad Tenant
Nobody want’s a bad tenant wasting their time and money. There are bad tenants out there, but rest assured there are also plenty of good tenants too. Here are a couple tips to help you spot the bad ones before it’s too late.
Signs That You Should Avoid That Tenant
- Hesitation to fill an application – this could be a sign that the tenant wants to withhold information from you.
- In a rush to rent – make sure he’s not looking for a place to hide.
- Multiple employments in 2 years – this could mean that the tenant has a non serious attitude towards work and might be unable to pay rent on time.
- Multiple home addresses in recent years – hoping from one apartment to another could also be a sign of inability to pay rent and avoiding lawsuit from landlord.
- Waving money in your face – as lucrative as a 3 month rent in advance may sound, investigate further before accepting it.
- Signs of intoxication – tenants who appear to be intoxicated should be avoided.
- Ignorant to the property’s condition – a tenant who is oblivious to the condition of the property is likely to never keep it in good condition.
- Accompanied by many people – beware of a bunch of people who come to see your property, they might be planning something.
At Fast Eviction Service, help on any of the issues discussed in this article is simply a click or phone call away. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (800) 686-8686 to discuss your questions for a free evaluation of your case.
Landlord Tenant Disputes: Signs Tenants Are Taking Advantage Of You
Though only about 20% of your tenants will actually cause disputes, they will account to nearly 80% of your problems. The figures may surprise you, but that is regarded as a rule of the thumb regarding landlord tenant disputes in the California rental market. Read More...
7 Problems Landlords Face With Bad Tenants: Course Of Action
Tenant-related problems bug the landlords almost every day. It is due to this that many landlords reduce their rents for maintaining good tenants. However, reducing the rent or evicting the tenants might not always the best course of action. This article lists 7 of most common tenant problems and how you can solve them. Read More...
How To Identify And Prevent Illegal Activity On Your Properties
Carrying out inspections for necessary repairs and maintenance of the rental property is every landlord’s responsibility. However, smart landlords go a step ahead and inspect their units to identify if the tenants are involved in any illegal activity at their rental property. Read More...
This post is filed under: Dealing With Bad Tenants